Hello and welcome to the 2015-2016 school year!
We welcome these new faces to the LEASE office ...
Matt Winchester, Assistant Director
Jayme Salazar, Coordinator
Nicole Butt, Coordinator
Review Coordinator assignments here: http://www.lease-sped.org/about-us/staff-directory
Please review the following links as a refresher to the services available through the L.E.A.S.E. website:
- Login into the L.E.A.S.E. website through the “Login to LEASE Website” feature in the left hand column.
- Login into netIEP by using the netIEP/PowerIEP link featured under “Quick Links” in the right hand column.
- Register for a free Infinitec account. This link is featured under “Quick Links” in the right hand column of the L.E.A.S.E. website homepage.
- Review the IEP forms list, found on the L.E.A.S.E. website “Resources” – select “Teachers” – select “Write an IEP” – select “netIEP form list”.
- Review the L.E.A.S.E. Library, found on the L.E.A.S.E. website “Resources” – select “Teachers” – select “Access the L.E.A.S.E. Library”.
- Review upcoming professional development opportunities on the L.E.A.S.E. Event Calendar. The calendar link can be found on the L.E.A.S.E. website menu.
Available Classroom Services:
- Student or classroom observation
- Curriculum and assessment consultation
- Guidance with developing and implementing behavior interventions
- Recommend and/or train in the use of academic interventions
- Co-teaching support
- Assist with short and long-term planning and scheduling
- Assist in the improvement and updating of methods, materials and/or techniques
- Technical assistance through phone, email, or meeting