Protocols for Screening/Evaluations in the L.E.A.S.E. office
As schools work to re-open for in person instruction in accordance with IDPH and ISBE guidance, the L.E.A.S.E. office must also be in compliance with those guidelines. Therefore, there are some new protocols that will be in effect until further notice for visitors to the building for screenings/evaluations. It is important to note that these requirements are subject to change pursuant to updated public health guidance and changing public health conditions.
- Face coverings (that securely cover the mouth and nose) must be worn at all times inside L.E.A.S.E. owned buildings. Social distancing (6ft) must be observed as much as possible.
- L.E.A.S.E. must conduct symptom screenings and temperature checks or require that individuals self-certify that they are free of symptoms/fever before entering buildings.
- All visitors must use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- Only one adult is allowed to accompany a child to the screening/evaluation appointment. Siblings, other children or other adults will not be allowed in the building for the screening/evaluation appointment.
Procedure for Symptom Screenings
- Self-certification of symptoms must be completed upon building entry. Visitors will be required to self-certify and certify their child according to the following questions.
- Are you experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms (to include: cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, pressure in the chest, extreme fatigue, earache, persistent headache, diarrhea, and persistent/new loss of smell or taste)?
- Check Temperature. Temperature over 100.4?
- If a visitor answers YES to EITHER question, visitors need to exit the building and re-schedule their appointment.